Sunday, November 4, 2012

Wings!!!!

So, back in late March, I didn't know a Buffalo Wild Wings had opened a branch over at The Outlets in Orange, CA.  After seeing the commercials, I finally decided to go try them out.

Now, I'm not gonna talk about the restaurant itself because that is not what I am here for.  But in case you don't know, Buffalo Wild Wings is a sports bar/restaurant.


I had ordered 12 wings and 2 kinds of sauces: Mango Habanero (left) and Honey BBQ (right).  I thought both sauces were good.  They were.nice and sweet with good flavor.  My only complaint had to do with the chicken itself: it was bland.  The chicken  doesn't taste like it has seasoned before (in a marinade or brine) or after (with some salt or seasoning) before tossing them in sauce.

Would I eat the wings at Buffalo Wild Wings again, I might.  It wouldn't be my top choice, but if a friend really wanted me to join them for some wings, i'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment